Selective Crew Blog
STORE MANAGER NEEDED FOR COLOMBIAN EMERALDS INTERNATIONAL IN EXUMA BAHAMAS
- Monthly Base Salary: $2,750 – $3,300
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity: $475
- Monthly Commission Opportunity: 2% of personal sales
- Total potential earnings (annual) = $40,700 – $47,300
The company will also provide the following:
- Work permit fees
- Up to $1500/month housing allowance
- $100/month cell phone allowance
- Company Car
Responsible for the overall management of the store operation including accountability for achieving profitable store
operations by effectively planning, executing and reviewing all functions, in conformance with Company Policy and
under the overall direction of the Director of Retail Operations. To develop and promote a culture of sales, excellent
customer service and training whilst monitoring and driving all sales related goals.
Responsibilities and Key activities:
• Establish a working environment which encourages commitment to sales and profit objectives.
• Ensure a high level of customer sales and resolve customer complaints according to company policy and use
judgment to ensure a high quality of customer satisfaction whilst maintaining company interests.
• Assist Sales Professionals in closing sales and suggest related add-on or substitute merchandise to maximise
sales and profit.
• Manage and supervise store personnel, provide motivation and demonstrate leadership to improve customer
satisfaction and sales performance.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed and maintain store security.
• Establish Sales Professional quotas and work schedules to ensure adequate floor coverage at all times.
• Ensure merchandise is displayed and tagged properly and in accordance with company standards.
• Completion of requested reports and information regarding store financial actuals and forecasts, merchandising
trends, inventory issues, and market changes.
• Approve refunds, voids and exchanges in compliance with company standards and policies.
• Audit and maintain store reports to ensure operations are in compliance with company procedures.
• Provide training to store personnel by on-the-job training and utilising available programs.
Skills and Behaviors Requirements:
• At least 3-5 years working knowledge of retail sales, merchandising, fine jewelry, watches, emeralds and
diamonds is required.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a Supervisory or Management capacity
• Proficient use of Point-of-Sale Applications, Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent relationship management, leadership and communication skills, both written and oral
• Effective stock management and strong administrative skills with attention to detail
• Proven record in leading a team to sales success with accountability for store profit performance within a
retail jewelry environment
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• GIA certification is desired
• Ability to maintain a flexible working schedule in order to meet the needs of the organisation
For Dufry Cruise Services Amanda Adelaida Jackson CCL Inspiration 25-Jan-19 Jamelie Gardner NCL Jade 25-Jan-19 Luis Miguel Martinez CCL Sensation 28-Jan-19 For Starboard Cruise Services Abraham Rivas Costa Luminosa 28-Jan-19 Jennyfer Arias Costa Magica...
For Dufry Cruise Services Brigeth Evans. Pullmantur Monarch 8 Dec 2018 Lina Reyes. Pullmantur Monarch 8 Dec 2018 Nellie Connor. NCL Escape 9 Dec 2018 Raul Villalobos. NCL Escape 9 Dec 2018 For Starboard Cruise Services Andrea Osorio Beltran. CCL Pride 9 Dec 2018...
For Dufry Cruise Services Laurita Gonzalez NCL Sky 9-Nov 18 Sebastian Roa NCL Spirit 18-Nov-18 Beatriz Arguello NCL Dawn 25-Nov-18 For Starboard Cruise Services Jose Castro Rivera RCI Adventure OTS 4-Nov-18 Cindy Paola...
CRUISE SHIPS DUTY-FREE SALES ASSOCIATES ONBOARD LUXURY CRUISE SHIPS
The world of work is changing every day. It used to be about finding a forever career, a stable pension and the same place to go every day. Today it’s about finding a place that makes you WANT to go to work every day, a place that helps you evolve into the person you were meant to become. A place where you get to be the author (and director) of your own story.
We are in search of Outgoing, Enthusiastic, Team players, and extroverted individuals with a passion for sales to join the community of Duty-Free Staff onboard Luxury Cruise ships.
IS THIS RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU?
- Do you love networking, to connect with people?
- When you learn something new or find a new product, do you share it with everyone you know?
- Are you up for adventure?
- Do you get excited about trying something new?
- Do you see challenges as opportunities to show how just good you really are?
If so, we love to meet you, please send us your cv with cover letter to SHOPS@SELECTIVECREW.COM