f you are a Retail Manager who is “ready to leave the everyday behind”, we want to hear from you.
Working with the most popular cruise line with first at sea brands, bringing innovation to the ocean, you will:
- Act as a figurehead to a large team managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external clients.
- Deliver on customer expectations and exceed customer satisfaction
- Be commercially driven delivering and exceeding KPIs
- Provide a strategic lead with regards to short, medium and long-term business objectives
- Be an inspirational leader coaching and supporting the retail team’s development
To be a “ship-to-shore” thing, you will:
- Have a considerable depth of management experience within a high-volume non-food retail unit.
- Already hold or have held General or Store Manager level position and have a track record working with large stores, ideally with a variety of product categories.
- Have responsibility of the leadership of a large team and confident in handling a team of diverse personalities, with a proven track record of developing and nurturing to build high performing teams
- Accommodation meals provided on board
- A chance to travel the world
- Competitive base salary plus target based commission
Good knowledge of the English language is required.