Part of the Viking Maritime Group, Viking Crew is ideally positioned as your partner in supporting the placement, management and deployment of crew to work on your vessel or within your fleet.
With some of the most prestigious names in the business using our services, we have been supplying Officers & Crew of all ranks and positions to Ship owners and Captains worldwide, since 1988.
We aim to make the life of a ship operator as easy as possible by delivering professional, cost-effective, robust and personal support crew services.
These services include:
- Utilising an extensive database of applicants and our live jobs portal, we can recruit high calibre, STCW certificated Officers and Crew, as well as hospitality, guest service and interior staff in the cruise, superyacht and specialist sectors.
- The scheduling of crew, monitoring leave, arranging crew changes and travel, providing suitable cover for sickness/study.
- Provide Global/Offshore Crew Employment & Payroll, Crew Administration & Crew Welfare, Crew Health & Medical.
- Flight, hotel and transfer bookings (ATOL and IATA Accredited)
- STCW and Simulator Training (Maritime Skills Academy – part of Viking Maritime Group)
- Officer Trainee Cadets (Chiltern Maritime – part of Viking Maritime Group)
Our ethos of ‘placing people first’ remains as relevant in our commercial relationships as it does in placing the right people in the right positions.
We care about the health and vitality of the industry we operate in and work hard to maintain and enhance our core values of honesty, integrity and passion.