BEST CRUISE SHIPS JOB
Starting a career on board is not only a professional challenge, but is also a significant change in lifestyle.
We want you to be successful, and the most important part of success is you!
Throughout the interview process, please be sure to ask us any questions you might have.
Submitting your Resume and Cover Letter
We’ll look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter over email. Keeping in mind that your resume is a snapshot representation of your professional qualifications, it’s an excellent opportunity to portray with confidence all that you’ve achieved, to reflect your potential contributions to our team.
- Always list employers in descending orders (starting with your current employer)
- Clearly state the name of each employer, and the nature of the business
- If Applicable, indicate the rating of the Hotel, Shop or Business, also indicate the size of the organization
- When indicating period of employment, always use this format: mm/yy/
- Include the reason(s) for separation from each employer
- If there are any breaks in periods of employment, explain why
- Includes relevant figures – like gross sales, cost avoided, size of team
the interview process
If your qualifications fit well with the requirements for the position offered, we will reach you out to you for a preliminary screening.
Depending on the role there may be one or more follow-ups interviews with a recruiting manager. These conversations are intended as opportunities for us to learn more about your background, take advantage and ask as many questions as you’d like, once the decision is made, we will notify you of your status.
Once you are ready to be Hired
If you are approved and decide to embark on this exciting journey, there will be many details to consider, in preparation for your first assignment.
Among them are three important items:
Fit For Duty
One of our most important requirements is your Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), we receive them in Spanish and English if your language is not any of these please have it translated to English.
Clearance of criminal check is required for all crew members.
Ready to Travel
In order to be able to work on board, you will need certain documents, you must, of course, have a Passport from your Country, and it must be valid for at least one year, you may need a Seaman’s book, and/or additional visas (i.e C1/D visa, travel visas. Schengen visa if requiired.